See All Jobs
HR Business Partner
We are looking for a talented and responsible HR Business Partner.
- Cooperating with the managerial team to create, develop, and implement an efficient talent management system in the company.
- Determining business requirements for staff management and drawing up clear and practicable plans and HR strategies to meet them.
- Developing the corporate culture.
- Supporting business leaders and helping them manage changes within the company structure.
- Participating in global HR projects as an expert and/or coordinator.
- Organizing the work of expertise centers and services within the consolidated business structure (Talent Acquisition, Learning & Developing, etc.).
- Three years or more of professional experience as HR Generalist (the full HR-processes cycle: acquisition, development, and retention of employees; compensation system, etc.).
- Leadership and management skills; the ability to involve and inspire people to accomplish common goals.
- The ability to find and make reasonable decisions.
To apply, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.