See All Jobs
Hardware Support Engineer
IT & Maintenance
Looking for a Hardware Support Engineer.
Server hardware issues troubleshooting and maintenance. Communication with vendors, data centers and customers.
- 2-4 years experience in IT sphere.
- Good knowledge of server hardware architecture and elements. Experience in troubleshooting hardware issues (HP, DELL, Supermicro).
- Unix/Linux administration experience.
- Good network knowledge (network devices, IP, DNS, Gateway, MAC address, ping, ifconfig, traceroute, etc).
- Experience working with remote server management tools such as a IPMI, KVM, SSH, etc.
- Upper-Intermediate English level is a must.
Would be an advantage:
Strong Unix/Linux administration, BASH scripting desirable. SAP, Jira, CMDB, Confluence experience.
To apply, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.